ITE Work-Study Diploma
Posted 11mth(s) ago Reading Time: A few minutes
Leveraging on ITE’s core strength in learning by doing, ITE Work-Study Diploma is the perfect solution for ITE graduates to gain a headstart in your career while pursuing a nationally recognised diploma. Receive practical training at your workplace guided by industry experts and continue to learn also from qualified lecturers at ITE. As an employee of the participating company, you will enjoy a stable income, employee benefits, full sponsorship of your ITE training and a clear career pathway.
- The Work-Study Diploma (WSDip) is a unique 2.5- to 3-year apprenticeship-based programme.
- It comprises 70% on-the-job training at ITE’s partner companies, and 30% off-the-job training at ITE.
- Full list of courses from sectors including Automation Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Chemical Process Technology etc are available here
- Singaporean citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident
- GPA of 2.0 and above for a relevant Nitec/Higher Nitec course