National Precision Engineering Study Award
Posted 8mth(s) ago Reading Time: A few minutes
Study award offered by the Singapore Economic Development Board to Year 1 ITE students completing a NITEC in Digital & Precision Engineering or NITEC in Aerospace Machining Technology.
- Sponsorship of NITEC fees S$500 monthly allowance for duration of two-year NITEC programme
- Opportunities for a fully paid overseas attachment of up to 3 months with paid airfare and allowance.
- Bond period: Two years
- GPA GCE N-Level: Min. B in Maths or Science
- GCE O-Level: Min. C in Maths or Science
- GPA of 2.5 and above in NITEC programme