Singapore-Industry Scholarship (SgIS) for Polytechnic Diploma Holders
Posted 11mth(s) ago Reading Time: A few minutes
Established in 2012, the Singapore-Industry Scholarship (SgIS) is the only multi-industry scholarship in partnership with the Singapore Government. SgIS seeks to groom the next generation of young talent by developing core skills and competencies. The organisations participating in SgIS have good human resource capabilities and a strong focus on developing talent.
- Full scholarship for Singapore Citizens about to embark on undergraduate studies in local universities (NTU, NUS, SMU, SUTD, SUSS and SIT).
- Accepted applicants will receive exposure to induction programmes, internships and mentorships (specific programme varies from company to company)
- Scholarship are offered by over 25 companies in the electronics and engineering sectors
- Bond period: Three to four years
- Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident
- Good GCE 'A' Level results, International Baccalaureate, NUS High School Diploma or Polytechnic Diploma
- Seeking admission or have been accepted for admission to one of six listed institutions
- Good co-curricular activities record and leadership achievements
- Passion to contribute to Singapore’s strategic sectors