#[SGUnitedTraineeships] Quality Control Executive
THESEAFOODCOMPANY PTE. LTD.
F&B, Manufacturing, Sciences / Laboratory / R&D
S$1800 - S$2200
- Assist in preparing and maintaining the relevant documents and site to be ready for upcoming audits
- Assist in quality checking of new stock arrival
- Liaise with purchase department on any quality issue found -Follow-up and assist the purchase department with report findings
- Deal with customer complaints by checking and reporting findings to the appropriate department
Research and Development
- Research on possible new product ideas with current stocks available
- Support in creation of new products during the initial, reformulation and final phase of product development
- Prepare new food samples for sensory evaluation
- Manage sensory evaluation results and analyse the data
- Assist in the arrangement of urgent trial samples when required
- And, any other ad-hoc duties when required.
- Have sound knowledge on : ISO, ISO 22000, HACCP, GMP
- Familiar with various Certifications like: MSC, GAP, BAP, BRC, etc..
- Moderate knowledge of food regulations with specific emphasis on nutritional labeling, natural food ingredients
- Passion and Innovative about Food Industry
- Product Development Knowledge Create product recipe and conduct sensory evaluation of new food products to ensure to meet customer needs and requirements
- Experience in food, beverage, or related business.
- Computer literacy and with communication skill
Closing on 21 Apr 2021orview more job listings from this company