#SGUnitedjobs CNC Programmer @ Loyang
A & ONE PRECISION ENGINEERING PTE. LTD.
S$2600 - S$3300
Authorities and Responsibilities
- To interpret technical drawing and performing machining process and requirement to produce the work piece.
- To perform machine code programming with 3D modelling with Fanuc and or Tosnuc.
- To operate, set up parts and producing parts as per drawing specification.
- Guiding and providing operator/machinist with basic instruction in operating the machines.
- Design simple jigs & fixtures for machining process and good knowledge in understand of manufacturing aspect include re-design.
- To responsible of all production mechanical related product matter and troubleshoot on dimensions non-conformance, and provide corrective actions and remedy.
- To participate in Mfg/Production Engineering activities to improve quality process, waste, efficiency and cost.
- To participate in failure analysis, recommend appropriate corrective/preventive technical action (if any)
- To perform other similar or related duties as directed by superior from time to time.
Min. ITE-NTEC/Diploma/Degree level PE/ME/Mfg/Mechatronics or its related discipline.
Experience /Competence level:
1. 3-8 years in relevant experience in related field
2. Able to interpret technical drawings, and having machining knowledge.
3. Experience in machining processes such as CNC Milling / Turning.
4. Familiarise with CAD/CAM software like AutoCad, Uni-Graphic, MasterCam, Solid Works etc.
Possess good analytical, verbal or written and interpersonal skills
Closing on 18 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company