#SGUnitedjobs CNC Setter @ Tuas
A & ONE PRECISION ENGINEERING PTE. LTD.
S$1800 - S$2300
Authorities and Responsibilities
- To interpret technical drawing and perform machining process and requirement to produce the work piece.
- Perform simple machine code programming with G code / M code.
- To operate, set up parts and producing parts as per drawing specification.
- Guiding and providing operator/machinist with basic instruction in operating the machines.
- Design simple jigs & fixtures for machining improvement process.
- To responsible of all production mechanical related product matter and troubleshoot on dimensions non-conformance, and provide corrective actions and remedy.
- Participate in failure analysis, recommend appropriate corrective/preventive technical action (if any)
- To perform other similar or related duties as directed by superior from time to time.
1. Min. ITE-NTEC / Diploma in Precision Machining or its related discipline.
Experience /Competence level:
1. Min 3 years in relevant experience in related field
2. Able to interpret technical drawings, and having machining knowledge.
3. Experience in machining processes such as CNC Milling / Turning.
4. Possess good analytical, verbal /written and interpersonal skills
Closing on 12 Feb 2021orview more job listings from this company