#SgUnitedJobs Research Engineer (CAD Support), IME
A*STAR RESEARCH ENTITIES
Engineering, Sciences / Laboratory / R&D
Contract, Full Time
S$3000 - S$5500
- Interface between foundries and internal design team.
- PDKs installation, libraries setup and IP control.
- Provide day to day tools troubleshooting and technical support to front-end and back-end design and Tapeout activities.
- Scripting to smoothen design methodology.
- Bachelor in E.E. Engineering, Microelectronics, Computer or equivalent.
- Preferably 2 years of working experience in the related field.
- Basic IC design knowledge and familiarity with PDK component including TECHLIB/DRC/LVS/PEX/Device Library.
- Conversant in several of the following areas:
- EDA tools (Cadence, Mentors etc.) such as design simulation, physical design, smart-layout and verification.
- Scripting knowledge in SHELL, PERL, TCL, SKILL, Python would be an advantage.
- Linux/Unix environment.
- Exposure to various process technologies.
- Good interpersonal skill, tactful, resourceful, possess initiative.
Closing on 07 Feb 2021orview more job listings from this company