1723-Process Engineer[ sheet metal/ Mechanical/Solidworks/AutoCad and ProE software]
THE SUPREME HR ADVISORY PTE. LTD.
Design, Engineering, Manufacturing
Permanent, Full Time
S$2000 - S$3500
- Attractive Salary
- Career Progression Opportunities
Interested applicants can send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and allow our Consultants to match you with our Clients. No Charges will be incurred by Candidates for any service rendered.
*Requirements and Skills
- Diploma/Degree in Mechanical Engineering. Minimum 3-4 years of working experience in relevant field. Working experience in sheet metal environment an advantage.
- Able to travel and work independently.
- Able to read drawings and understand welding symbols, surface finishes and tolerances.
- Knowledge in Solidworks, AutoCad and ProE software
- Create CAD & technology using machine software from Turret / Laser NC programming.
- Create development drawings from customer’s drawings (complicated parts & structures).
- Provide engineering support for production processes and assemblies.
- Design sheet metal product according to customer’s requirements.
- Able to led a team to determine the project steps and approaches (NPI)
- Monitor, follow-up and periodically reviewed project progress.
- Design innovative tooling solution in order to reduce production cost, improve product quality, process efficiency and support product development to meet customers’ requirement.
- Develop and maintain documentation of processes and procedures (WI)
- Provide detail drawings and bill of materials for equipment and sub-assemblies.
- Liaise with in-house Engineers & Technician on assembly and testing.
- Willing to travel on an occasional basis, both domestically and internationally to support the Engineering team when required.
Closing on 01 Feb 2021orview more job listings from this company