1723T-Process Engineer [ Senior/ Manufacturing/ Engineering/ Mechanical & Chemical]
THE SUPREME HR ADVISORY PTE. LTD.
Permanent, Full Time
S$3000 - S$5000
• 5 days work week
• Attractive salary packages
• Career Progression Opportunities.
Interested applicants can send your resume to email@example.com and allow our Consultants to match you with our Clients. No Charges will be incurred by Candidates for any service rendered.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Chemical or Manufacturing)
- Knowledge in copper etching, photosensitive film imaging & chemical processing.
- Experience in lead-frame or PCB etching manufacturing processes.
- Skillful in problem solving techniques using statistical tools and data analysis.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office software and project management skill.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for manufacturing process at Stamping, Wet Cleaning, Lamination, UV Exposure and Etching for lead frame and Waste Chemical treatment at PES.
- Responsible for improvement programs in Yield, Capacity, Cycle Time and Capability to achieve cost reduction.
- Perform 5W1H methodology to determine root cause and implement improvement actions on daily production lot rejects.
- Perform evaluation to optimize and improve the manufacturing process capability and yield for new products.
- Qualify new materials; processes, equipment and system for continuous improvement.
- Establish and generate the process control, process FMEA and operation work Instruction documentation.
- Perform SPC review.
- Perform other duties that may be assigned by the superior from time to time
Closing on 15 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company