JPT ELECTRONICS PTE. LTD.
S$2500 - S$4000
- Maintain expert level of product knowledge;
- Listen, understand and convey customer requirements;
- Maintain professional business relationships with the customer;
- Travel to project sites to perform start-up, integration and training services;
- Responsible for equipment installation, commissioning, service, and maintenance，quickly and effectively handle sudden failures of customer site machines;
- Cooperate with the R&D team to complete the relevant testing and verification of the equipment;
- Provide status of an ongoing project and future projects;
- Design and implementation of equipment renovation scheme;
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Degree/Master of Engineering in electrical, automation, optics, etc.
- At least 1 years of working experience in maintenance and commissioning of automation equipment or laser processing equipment，and installation and commissioning, capable of handling equipment failures independently and quickly;
- Proficient usage of Excel，JMP and other analysis software;
- Good communication skills, careful and rigorous, patient, responsible, and good teamwork;
- Willing to travel overseas when required;
- Proficiency in Mandarin(Speaking, reading, writing and translation) to communicate with Mandarin Speaking clients and colleagues.
JPT is a listed company, stock code: 688025. Our headquarters is located in Shenzhen, China and we have branches in Singapore, South Korea, Japan, and Taiwan, and the US branch is also under preparation.
Our company now focuses on R & D, production, sales and technical service of lasers and intelligent equipment based on core platform technologies such as laser light sources and precision numerical control and are used for precision processing and testing of integrated circuits and semiconductor optoelectronic related devices.
Our R & D team is growing, and the salary and development space is very generous.
Closing on 20 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company