Assist Project Engineer
LINKGAS ENGINEERING ENTERPRISE PTE LTD
S$3200 - S$3600
- Report to Project Manager / Technical Manager
- Will manage multiple projects independently within the framework of company guidelines
- Will be responsible to prepare project organization chart, project schedule, specification review, critical data summary, quality assurance plan (QAP)
- To maintain effective communication with customers including attending kick-off, front-end design & progress meetings, reports & Factory Acceptance / Site Acceptance Test(FAT / SAT), or even site review meetings or short site commission.
- Manage projects execution in a timely and effective manner through good judgments (include claim management ) and sound technical proposals and decision makings to ensure customer satisfaction and dept/project profitability and good resource utilization
- Follow up on Health, Safety, and Environmental requirements
- Liaise closely with subcontractors, architects, consultants, and authorities; set guidelines and provide expertise and supervision to the team.
- Effectively manage each phase of the project from design to completion and ensure efficient use of resources and enhance cost-effectiveness.
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals, and deliverables
- Define project tasks and resource requirements
- Develop fullscale project plans
- Assemble and coordinate project staff - Engineers / Supervisor / Technician
- Manage project budget and resource allocation
- Plan and schedule project timelines
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools
- Quality assurance Constantly monitor and report on the progress of the project to all stakeholders
- Present reports defining project progress, problems, and solutions
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project output
- Project evaluations and assessment of results
- Subcontractor/ Supplies Chain management
Closing on 22 Apr 2021orview more job listings from this company