Assistant Engineer (Digital Fabrication) #SGUnitedTraineeships #SGUP
Education and Training, Engineering, Public / Civil Service
S$1400 - S$3000
The traineeship/attachment opportunity (up to 1 year duration) is open to those who are interested in CNC machining. The appointee is required to provide support in the execution and implementation of automation projects.
- Operate and part handling of CNC machining robotic cells
- Mechanical design of fixtures for CNC machining robotic cells
- Study and develop process flow for smart CNC machining line
- Develop e-learning teaching materials for PET/CET training
- To share on smart machining line, conduct trainings and workshops
- Diploma/Degree in Mechanical & Aeronautical Engineering/Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Able to work independently in a laboratory environment
- Willing to perform hands-on work
- Technologically-savvy with a strong technical aptitude to learn new software
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- This position is open to both recent graduates from polytechnics, universities or equivalent educational institutes, and mid-career individuals.
If you wish to be considered for the position, we would appreciate it if you could include a copy of your resume/CV with your application.
We seek your understanding that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Closing on 10 Feb 2021orview more job listings from this company