Assistant Manager/Supervisor (Manufacturing)
NAKANO METAL PRESS (S) PTE LTD
S$2500 - S$4500
1. Plan, manage, control and supervise the production processes to ensure product supplies, while meeting safety and quality standards and delivery times;
2. Responsible for production, the preservation of all sources, maintenance, plant infrastructure and utilities;
3. Ensuring that health and safety regulations are met
4. Continuously improve production efficiency by utilizing all resources effectively (equipment, staff, maintenance, etc.);
5. Develop and implement operations related plans, budgets, policies and procedures;
6. Troubleshoot production problems and ensure a smooth, safe and efficient production operation;
7. Initiate and enhance costs optimization;
8. Responsible for organising relevant training sessions
9. Supervise all activities in production operations
10. Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
Nitec, Degree or Diploma, preferably in Mechanical Engineering or related qualification.
At least 5 years of production or operations experience, preferably in metal stamping industry.
At least 2 years of supervisory or management experience.
Excellent communication skills and leadership
Knowledge with ISO 9001 & ISO 45000
Proficiency in MS Office
Singaporean & PR are welcomed
Closing on 07 Feb 2021orview more job listings from this company