Assistant Operations Supervisor
126 EATING HOUSE GROUP PTE. LTD.
S$2500 - S$3000
Roles & Responsibilities
· Supervise and manage a team of operations staff to ensure the efficiency of kitchen operations.
· Report and assist Operations Manager with the entire catering operations.
· Enforce compliance to the mandatory hygiene standards and requirements.
· Ensure that kitchen operations meet delivery timeline and inventory integrity.
· Ensure that quantity and quality of items ordered are received and stored in proper condition.
· Check personal hygiene of all the staff, hygiene of chillers & freezers.
· Provide training and coaching about business food range and food production according to established standards.
· Oversee packet meals packing process.
· Hold briefing during end of the day, discussing with workers for the next day special orders/ requests..
· ‘O’ Level.
· 3-5 years of related working experience, of which 1 year in supervisory capacity.
· Ability to communicate with suppliers & vendors.
· Possess good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
· Possess good leadership skills.
· Able to work on weekends & public holidays.
· Willing to work long hours especially during festive seasons.
Closing on 26 Apr 2021orview more job listings from this company