Assistant Process Engineer (Diffusion)
STMICROELECTRONICS PTE LTD
Permanent, Full Time
S$2250 - S$3100
Our next technology can start with You!
Each of our technologies starts with passion, commitment, and dedication that together are the force behind our world- and life-changing work. We trust in the synergy of our talents to think, create, and develop solutions for the world in which they would like to live.
STMicroelectronics is inviting aspiring individuals to start a rewarding career with us.
You will be involved in:
- Maintain and support day to day manufacturing activities through real-time problem analysis and real-time solution implementation.
- Ensure smooth process flow with high quality, high yield, low cost by working with the Maintenance Specialists and Production Supervisors to achieve the overall committed targets.
- Provide cross functional/cross-dept/cross-fab support & coverage based on need & priority.
You are suitable for this role if you are/ have:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
• 2 to 8 years’ experience in Diffusion Process Engineering required.
• Knowledge of furnaces can be of advantage.
• Strong analytical & problem solving skills are required
• Has excellent interpersonal skills to teamwork within & with other departments.
• Familiar with Microsoft office applications.
We put people first
At STMicroelectronics, we are proud to be an international company, proud to offer an open and connected work environment, and above all, proud of our team’s diversity. We are committed to empowering everyone to realize their potential through a culture of autonomy, creativity and personal development.
Start a rewarding career with us! We provide
- Annual Leave
- Enhanced Benefits (Medical, Dental, Optical)
- Group Insurances
- Free In-house Medical
- Structured On-the-Job Training
- Comprehensive In-house Training & Development Plans
- Smart Casual Dress Code
- Free Parking in Company Premises
Closing on 09 Feb 2021orview more job listings from this company