Assistant Supervisor-Electrical (Changi)
ST ENGINEERING MARINE LTD.
Permanent, Full Time
S$2400 - S$3400
- Plan and schedule works on electrical defects and maintenance
- Plan for manpower deployment for works assigned
- Supervise and perform maintenance of marine electrical system/component in workshops and onboard vessels.
- Perform electrical wiring, cabling and modification of electrical circuit.
- Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures, using testing devices such as Multimeter, Insulation tester and Process calibrator
- Participate in the repair of electrical components in workshop and onboard ships.
- NTC/Higher NTC in Electrical or Mechatronics Engineering and related field.
- Preferably with at least 4-5 years working experience in electrical repairs and maintenance.
- Possess man management experience to supervise up to 4 technicians in a team
- Able to read electrical circuit drawings
- Preferably to have experience in DC/AC motors, Generators, Switchboards and Circuit breakers and PLC
- Able to use MS Word and MS Excel for reporting purpose
- Able to perform troubleshooting and fault rectification during daily operations
- Willing to work in outdoor condition e.g heat, oil and dust
- Willing to work in Changi area
- Location: Changi
- Transport provided at: Jurong West & East, Jalan Bahar, Choa Chu Kang MRT, Bukit Panjang, Woodlands MRT, Bukit Merah, Sengkang, Pasir Ris MRT, Tampines MRT, Tanah Merah MRT
- 5 days work week
- Working Hours: 7.45am-5pm
Closing on 18 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company