Associate Engineer Module Engineering (Process)
GLOBALFOUNDRIES SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
S$2200 - S$3500
All Modules : Litho / Etch / Clean Tech / Thin Film / CMP / Diffusion / Implant / Metrology)
- Perform 12-hour shift duties to support the running of Production in the module and ensure that process integrity for machines is in place for production.
- Assist Engineers in the qualification and fine-tuning of processes for production.
- Trouble-shoot process-related issues and minimize the time lots are on hold.
- Monitor and improve the qualified process using SPC and other statistical tools.
- Co-ordinate with Specialists to ensure that work is carried out efficiently to meet module objectives and that SOPs are strictly followed.
- Assist in implementing process improvement projects. Participate in QIT programs to improve the productivity and output quality of the module. Work with QA on internal audit (QS9000).
- Maintain good housekeeping in the production area, ensuring good safety practice and also safe custody of tools, equipment and other properties belonging to the Module.
- Diploma in Electrical / Electronics / Mechatronics and Microelectronics Engineering
- Able to perform 12-hour rotating shift
- Good team player
Closing on 10 Feb 2021orview more job listings from this company