Autonomy Software Developer
AIDRIVERS SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
Permanent, Full Time
S$4000 - S$5000
AIDRIVERS is paving the way to revolutionize mobility with advancing in automotive technology making it; efficient, safer and smarter.
In this role, you will work on testing and helping improve the developed perception approaches (detection, recognition, tracking). You will collaborate closely with our team of world-class engineers and researchers with diverse backgrounds in areas such as robotics, perception and sensors.
You will have the opportunity to work within a dynamic team where your role within this company will be able to transform our business over the next years and beyond.
• Assess project requirements and design test plans for the perception component of the autonomous system.
• Understand the perception approaches developed.
• Design tests cases to assess the developed approaches for reliability, consistency and accuracy.
• Test, tune and help improve the perception component ensuring it meets the project requirements.
• Analyze the results and if required refine/retune the models.
• Report test results, bugs, problems along with suggestions and observations to perception team for updates and changes.
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications and establishing personal networks.
• Work closely with team of engineers and researchers to ensure global goals are met.
Skills set required
• Minimum 1 year experience working fulltime in a software development team
• Strong practical experience with Linux, C++ and Python
• Basic understanding of version control and related tools, especially github
• Basic knowledge of machine learning and approaches, including deep learning
• Good independent research skills
• Written communications skills and the ability to write reports
• Time management, organization, and the ability to work to deadlines
• A flexible approach to work and the ability to adapt quickly to change
• A driven, self-motivated attitude and the ability to use initiative
• Practical experience with ROS or ROS 2
• Practical experience with sensors eg. LIDAR
• Knowledge of Julia
• Knowledge of containerization technologies eg. Docker, lxd/lxc
Closing on 29 Apr 2021orview more job listings from this company