MCCONNELL DOWELL SOUTH EAST ASIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Building and Construction, Engineering
Permanent, Full Time
S$4000 - S$5500
- Conform to established BIM standards, as well as to Company standards, procedures and policies and with laws, regulations and industry standards
- Advocate the proper use of BIM to all stakeholders, in relation to meeting time schedules, budgets and performance criteria
- Proper usage of BIM in the generation of needed information to supplement the requirements of the site construction team, in model generation and relevant hard copy requirements
- Create the geometry in BIM models working with the team for the different parts of the project
- Create & develop BIM Models and extract 2D documentation from the models.
- Coordination of created Architectural Model, Structural Model, MEP Model and Process with Consultant, Designer and Client
- Production of detailed design drawings, shop drawings suitable for construction and meeting the design requirements, directly from the BIM models
- Develop construction, sequence drawings etc for appropriate construction works, prepare/update BIM models
- Prepare documentation and presentation material as and when necessary
- Adherence to CAD standards, systems and procedures while meeting specified timeline
- Creation of family models specific to a project
- Diploma/Degree in Civil Engineering
- Minimum 5-years working experience in Construction Sector / Civil Engineering projects in the preparation of reinforcement RC shop drawings and other detailed design drawings.
- Competent in BIM applications, i.e. AECOsim, Revit, Navisworks and other design / drafting software is a must
- Competent in using Microstation, AutoCad, Microsoft Office Application.
- Sound organisational ability and a team player
- Good command in both oral and written English communication
- Able to work 6 days work week on project site
Closing on 08 Feb 2021orview more job listings from this company