CONSTRUCTION PROFESSIONALS PTE. LTD.
Architecture / Interior Design, Building and Construction, Engineering
S$4000 - S$6000
- Establish BIM implementation strategy, requirements, process and workflow
- Optimise design and downstream construction processes through BIM and VDC workflow
- Plan, manage and maintain the BIM data in compliance with project requirements
- Identify all BIM clashes and chair the BIM technical meetings for clashes resolution
- Lead and support the BIM project team
- Guide and lead BIM project team to adopt interoperable BIM tool or other technology in project
- Develop training for project team to improve the skill in using BIM tools and latest knowledge in BIM’s requirements and developments.
- Minimally 2 years’ experience in BIM Managerial work
- Experienced in Bentley AECOsim/OpenBuilding/OpenPlant/etc. or Autodesk Revit preferred
- Understand code compliance in Archi, C&S and M&E works and construction sequence of work
- Experience in leading BIM Team in BIM production, coordination and document control
- VDC experience is an added advantage
- Good judgment, prompt decision-making and ability to meet tight deadline
- Good interpersonal, management and communication skill
- Willing to station at construction site if required.
Closing on 06 Feb 2021orview more job listings from this company