BIM Modeller #SgUnitedJobs
ACCESSTECH ENGINEERING PTE LTD
Building and Construction, Engineering, Information Technology, Others
S$3000 - S$4000
Role and Responsibilities:
- Produce 2D and BIM drawing for Electrical System. Include Single line, layout and system schematic.
- Create Combined Services Drawings (CSD) and resolve CSD issues.
- Prepare and present 3D models during BIM meetings.
- Prepare drawings submission format, including title block, notes and legends, drawing to scale, etc.
- To attend site walk as and when required by the Engineers and Managers.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Certificate in AutoCAD Autodesk advanced module.
- Certificate in Revit MEP Autodesk advanced module.
- Higher NITEC / Diploma in Mechanical engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in M&E drafting using AutoCAD, Revit and BIM preferably from Construction industry.
- Outgoing personality with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and target oriented in a stressful environment.
- Ability to work well in a team and demonstrate initiative and commitment.
- To be able to converse in English and work effectively with Internal staff including Site Foreman, Supervisors, Engineers, Managers and Client’s BIM representatives.
Closing on 12 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company