PBT ENGINEERING PTE LTD
Building and Construction, Engineering
Permanent, Full Time
S$2700 - S$4000
Job Objectives/Job Summary :
As a BIM Modeller, he/she has to be in-charge of preparation of drawings using relevant software platforms; i.e. AUTOCAD / Revit, etc., develop BIM modelling, BIM execution plan & implementation, coordination of design & technical related matters with the Architect, Consultants, Clients, etc. to ensure delivery on time with acceptable quality of works.
- Prepare drawings and detailed design documents for preliminary, construction and as-built status by using BIM Modeling, AutoCAD, Revit, etc.
- Assist Project Engineers, Project Managers, etc. at all levels.
- Remain constantly updated with the drafting technology to maintain technical competency.
- Plan all drawing request to meet the submission deadline.
- On time delivery of all drawings, correct and accurate drawings and maintain soft copy of achieve drawings.
- Draft plans and detailed drawings for structures, installations, and construction projects working from sketches or notes.
- Finish and duplicate drawings and documentation packages according to required mediums and specifications for reproduction using blueprinting, photography, or other duplicating methods.
- Review rough sketches, drawings, specifications, and other engineering data received from Project Engineers, Project Managers, etc. to ensure that they conform to design concepts, Clients, Architect & Consultants’ requirements.
- Explain drawings to production or construction teams and provide adjustments as necessary.
- Calculate weights, volumes, area, etc. and their implications for technical aspects of designs.
- Determine quality, cost, strength and quantity of required materials, and enter figures on materials lists.
- To coordinate, monitor and control Sub-contractors’ quality of works particularly technical submission including design documents, drawings, etc.
- To coordinate sub-contractors work prior to physical works on site so that there are no conflicts amongst sub-contractors.
- To carry out submission to Client, Architect and Consultants for materials, shop drawings and method statements approvals before commencement of work.
- To arrange trade demonstrations for Client, Architect and Consultants’ approvals.
- To arrange for testing of architectural/structural/MEP materials.
- To liaise with Client, Architect and Consultants in solving technical and detailing issues of Architectural/ID works.
- Attend project, technical and design coordination meetings.
- To report to Project Engineer, Project Manager, etc. the progress of works.
- Assist Quantity Surveyor to carry out verifications for various claims.
- Assist Project Engineers, Project Manager, etc. in compilation of handing over documents including as-built drawings, OMM, etc.
- Assist in overseeing construction projects to ensure procedures, quality of works and materials of construction comply with specifications, contract, and quality.
- Assist in coordinating and monitoring construction works as per contract specifications and standards, approved drawings, etc. to ensure that procedures are followed and materials, workmanship, detailing, etc. used conform to specifications, standards and approved drawings.
- Inspect and review completed works for conformity to contract specifications, standards and approved drawings.
- Liaison with Client, Architect, Consultants, Contractors and Suppliers, etc. to ensure successful implementation of the project.
- Ad hoc assignments.
- Diploma/Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- More than 2 years of working experience in construction industry
- Knowledgeable in the most recent version of AutoCAD & Revit software platforms
- Able to read and understand engineering and architectural/structural/MEP drawings and documents
- Proficient in AutoCAD and BIM Modelling
- Hardworking, effective, quick, able to perform independently under minimal supervision
Closing on 10 Feb 2021orview more job listings from this company