Business Development Manager, Fire Safety Solutions
SIEMENS PTE. LTD.
Engineering, Sales / Retail
S$11000 - S$20000
- To collaborate with Siemens’ Smart Infrastructure organizations in the Middle East and Asia-Pacific to accelerate growth of Fire Safety solutions for Buildings & Critical Infrastructures. The portfolio generally covers Siemens Fire protection systems for both EN & UL certifications, extinguishing systems, Management software platforms and associated systems.
- Collaborate with regional technical support team to provide Technical Support, Application Support and Training
- Drive Fire Community within the Middle East / APAC region
- Development and alignment of Fire strategy in alignment with Business Line Region Head
- Support organizations in above mentioned region to grow their Fire solutions, migration and service business. This includes:
o Work with the organizations in the region to identify unique market requirements for Fire Safety Solutions, market pricing and supporting localization.
o Create mid-term business growth plan together with countries.
o Support implementation of sales programs to monitor and improve sales in the region.
o Coaching the countries to ensure the achievement of the profit and volume targets.
o Coordinate with Global and Regional Key Accounts Managers to provide support to local sales organizations for strategic projects
o Work with the local organization to promote new offerings through sales events, road shows, participation in expositions, key trade shows etc.
o Continuous improvement in sales competence in the local organizations.
o Work with the local sales team and ensuring that the bidding process is carefully reviewed and optimized to mitigate business risks on the project.
o Ensure that proper resources are allocated in the local organization to support the business growth and achieve the set target.
o Ensure sharing of best field practices to increase productivity and profitability.
What do you need to qualify for this job?
- Degree in Engineering
- At least 10 years of experience in the Fire Safety Products and/or Solutions.
- Sound technical knowledge especially of EN and UL requirements related to industry.
- Strong Business Development experience and proven sales performance in the region.
- Sound technical knowledge of IT networking.
- Ability to work with people at all levels and from different cultures and backgrounds.
- Good work ethics and good results orientation.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communicator who is independent, resourceful and analytical.
- Flexibility for business travels of about 30% of time
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Closing on 11 Feb 2021orview more job listings from this company