Chemical Production Technician #SGUnitedJobs
FAIR CHEM INDUSTRIES PTE LTD
General Work, Manufacturing, Risk Management
S$2500 - S$3100
Job Description & Requirements
1. To check on incoming and outgoing chemicals and its packaging used for production. Checks include weighing, physical condition checks and label checking.
2. To do production or blending base on batch card / instruction received.
3. To handle hazardous chemicals during processing and follow strict handling procedures.
4. To operate and assemble pumps and hose for the production/ blending of chemicals.
5. To draw sample from the tanks after each production.
6. To wash down the tank after each use.
7. The chemical production technician is responsible for all chemical mixing, retrieving, weighing, mixing chemical ingredient and packaging operations within the production area.
8. To strictly follow packaging requirements of the chemicals and be responsible for retriving packaging for the finish product and be responsible for filling the finish product into the packaging.
9. For blending involving, there will be manual opening and lifting up/ down for bags up to 25kg.
10. The technician must observe all safety procedures, organizational rules and environmental policies during training and in briefings.
11. The technician will need to learn and know proper palletizing which may include metal strapping , polyester strapping, stretchwrapping and/or use of plywood.
12. To assist the Production Controller in the processing of Industrial chemicals from raw materials to finished products.
ONLY SINGAPOREANS. $2500 for people with no experience. $2800-3100 is for people with at least 3-5 years of relevant to this job scope experiece.
Closing on 05 Feb 2021orview more job listings from this company