BARGHEST BUILDING PERFORMANCE PTE. LTD.
Engineering, Repair and Maintenance
Permanent, Full Time
S$3500 - S$7000
Purpose of the role:
Responsible to identify the chiller performance improvement and execute the recommendation to reach the design condition as close as possible and prepare related documentation and presentation with justifications.
The role will also involve for pressure switch calibration and fine tuning of the system efficiency when major changes of load pattern or operation during the contract period.
· Responsible for chiller pressure switch calibration, chiller performance study and related data collection and improvement work.
· Fine tuning/commissioning of the system and reach the target performance.
· Identify the base condition of existing chiller operation and prepare the recommendations to reach the design/efficient condition with justifications.
· Complete understanding and knowledge of major brand chillers like Trane, York, Carrier and Daikin systems
· Coordinate contractors for chiller performance improvement work based on recommendations.
· Evaluate and provide fast resolution to field if any operational impact during chiller enhancement work and fine tuning.
· Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Mechanical / Electrical / Building Services)
· Specialist qualification in HVAC and Mechanical/electrical/automation and Energy Management will be an added advantage
· Chiller technical knowledge and maintenance experience would be added advantage.
· Singapore Certified Energy Manager (SCEM) certification would be an added advantage
· 5+ years of prior work experience in chiller technical and maintenance support to commercial and industrial customer
· Field experience with HVAC systems – chillers and air-handlers, Boilers/heat pumps would be added advantage.
· Industrial chiller operation/plant maintenance would be added advantage
· Ability to multi-task and handle multiple site commissioning
· Able to gain the trust from clients, has great communication skills
· Analytical mindset is able to see patterns in data
· Curiosity to solve problems, spotting issues and resolving them
· Hands-on, not afraid of being in the fields and solving issues collaboratively with the client when required
· Value teamwork and collaboration
· Hands-on experience with mechanical, electrical, and control systems is a plus
Closing on 29 Jan 2021orview more job listings from this company