ENERGY ENGINEERING CONTRACTORS PTE. LTD.
Building and Construction, Design, Engineering
S$3000 - S$4000
- Import the existing E3D model in Tekla and generate Structural steel arrangement and detail drawings in Tekla from the imported model and after adding welding details in Tekla.
- Implement all the structural detail drawings as required by the project standards while developing the 2D drawings in Tekla and follow the drawing production workflow of the project.
- Plan Proactively and follow up closely for input in order to meet the drawing release schedule, co ordinate with the checker,supervisor and the team to establish uniformity in drawing presentation. Identify if there are any challenges in achieveing the targets in the early stage and highlight them to the supervisor.
- Ensuring the drawing production work activities are carried out appropriately and qualitatively, within the allocated man hours and schedule.
- Must be responsible for the technical accuracy of the drawing and be assertive before the submission of drawings.
- Proactive support and guidance to the team mates when required for preparing the drawings in Tekla.
- Minimum 1 Years of drafting experience in the capacity of senior structural designer and drafting experience in Tekla.
- Knowledgable and experience in developing of Structural Steel arrangement , connection details and MTO using Tekla.
- Strong background and advance knowledge in Tekla software is mandatory.
- Experience in verifying the accuracy of structural drawings is prioritised.
- MS Office literate and Strong knowledge of Tekla software is preferred. Working knowledge of E3D-Draw/PDMS-Draft is preferred.
- Bachelor of Civil/Structural/Mechanical Engineering.
Closing on 29 Jan 2021orview more job listings from this company