Coating Engineering Application Engineer
NANOFILM TECHNOLOGIES INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
S$3000 - S$4000
- Design coating film structure and characterize the film for new applications
- Manage and co-ordinate research and development project
- Transfer new coating process to production and provide technical support
- Evaluate new process for customer sample and work closely with sales team and follow up on customer’s feedback and identify customer requirement
- Responsible for all the process, monitoring and collecting control parameters, data measurement and report
- Keep track of ongoing process status with customer, production team, sales team, R&D teams as well as management
- Perform tasks in accordance to safety procedures to ensure plant safety
- Perform data collection and recording of machine and process data on specified data record sheet
- Ensure all processes / activities carried out are consistent and comply with approved procedures and meet quality standards
- Efficiently manage multiple incidents simultaneously in a high pressured environment
- Perform any other related duties as assigned by immediate supervisor
- Master / Degree in Mechanical Engineering/ Material Science / Physics with at least 2-3 years’ relevant working experience in a process / R&D position.
- Knowledge of vacuum process will be an added advantage
- Team player who is meticulous, diligent, independent, responsible and with hands-on capability.
- Computer literate with good communication skills in English and Mandarin (to liaise with Mandarin speaking associates).
Closing on 19 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company