ABB PTE. LTD.
S$3000 - S$6000
- Act as commissioning engineer for low to medium project complexity
- Ensure efficient completion of all commissioning activities in accordance with contract specifications, quality and safety requirements
- Contributes to planning and implementation of commissioning activities and supports and coordinates the installation activities with the Installation Supervisor / Site Manager
- Assists in creating proposals for engineering projects or programs (provision of bills of materials and estimated engineering hours, etc.
- Creates work plans and cost estimates for work in one’s area of responsibility.
- Conducts risk and opportunity assessments during commissioning phase to ensure implementation of commissioning plan, identifies and reports potential risks related to contract/quality/program/cost and recommends resolutions to management. Initiates and monitors risk mitigation plan.
- Coordinates site activities focused on finalizing customer acceptance Certification
- Uses standard processes to ensure all commissioning activities comply with required safety regulations and contractual requirements. Applies and improves processes and tools in one’s technical area to ensure effective project delivery.
- Guides Associate Commissioning Engineers and coordinates work with entry level engineers, technicians, or administrative staff.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Minimum of 2 years of hands on experience with ABB 800 xA system with demonstrated knowledge of AC800 M series controller functions with select IO experience including commissioning knowledge of FPSO with topside process package works and Modbus application
- Knowledge of automation, process automation and electrical ith strong commissioning experience
- Knowledge of midsize distributed control system is necessary with Involved hardware and software along with other components like switches /networking KVM and Integration
Closing on 12 Feb 2021orview more job listings from this company