SHANGHAI TUNNEL ENGINEERING CO (SINGAPORE) PTE LTD
Building and Construction, Engineering, Others
Permanent, Full Time
S$10000 - S$11000
- To plan and manage the viaduct construction works comprising of precast viaduct segment installation using Launching Girders and Lifting frames
- To prepare specifications of Launching girders and lifting frames and oversee factory fabrication and erection of launching girders and lifting frames on site.
- Review and check construction drawings, shop drawings, method statements and construction sequence for all aspects of temporary and permanent works of viaduct construction including design, assembly and operation of launching equipment, post-tensioning works and modification proposals.
- Launching gantry electrical & mechanical (E&M) commissioning control and maintenance.
- Managed Lifting Frame (for balance cantilever bridge erection) and Offloading Gantry E&M maintenance.
- Coordinated equipment suppliers.
- Inventory control, plant logistics, equipment and manufacture survey.
- Prefabricated parts from raw material as needed.
- Degree or Master in Engineering
- Relevant experience in bridge construction project management background.
- Competent in planning and organising work schedules and a demonstrated ability to deliver to timelines.
Closing on 22 Jan 2021orview more job listings from this company