MINISTRY OF HOME AFFAIRS
Engineering, Public / Civil Service
We work as a team, in partnership with the community, to make Singapore our safe and secure Best Home.
The Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) aspires to be world-class in delivering a safe and secure home for our people. In pursuing our mission to help make Singapore safe and secure, we remain always constant and true to our core values of Honour and Unity.
You will be part of a technologically advanced team to support the Data Analytics function. You will have the opportunities for learning and discovery of new cutting-edge techniques in this specialize domain. You will experience the life-cycle of data ingestion, optimization and data analysis to meet timely delivery of data insights.
Your primary responsibilities are:
- Design, build, maintain and optimize data pipeline architecture
- Collaborate with Data Scientists and Analysts to optimise extraction, transformation and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and Big Data technologies
- Evaluate Data Analytics technologies to recommend tools and frameworks to fine tune and optimise data processing analysis
- Only Singaporeans
- Fresh graduates may apply
- Experience using common scripting languages like Python, SQL, Scala or Powershell will be preferred
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and able to solve or analyse problems in a systematic manner
- Able to work independently and in a team
All applicants will be notified on whether they are shortlisted or not within 4 weeks of the closing date of this job posting.
Closing on 28 Apr 2021orview more job listings from this company