DCS Automation Engineer - Pharmaceutical
DPS GLOBAL ASIA PTE. LTD.
Engineering, Healthcare / Pharmaceutical, Manufacturing
S$5500 - S$6500
What do we do?
DPS is a leading Project Management and Engineering Company delivering Full-Service Engineering with a ‘client first’ mentality and personal touch across a range of market sectors: Project and Programme Management, Procurement, Design, Construction Management, Health & Safety Management, Commissioning, Qualification and Start-up. We have one goal: to deliver more than our clients expect first time, every time. We’ve been serving industry around the world for over 45 years, relied on for our agility, original thinking, sound judgment and high-calibre people. What sets us apart is the rapport we build with our clients and the care we take to gain a fundamental understanding of our client’s businesses. We employ over 1900+ people out of our fifteen office locations and we serve a broad range of clients ranging from multinational companies to small generic producers.
What are we looking for?
DPS has an excellent opportunity for an experience DCS Automation Engineer to work with a Pharmaceutical client in Singapore. This position is to coordinate, support and execute all automation activities result in fit for purpose assets which meet the business requirements (safety, functionality, capacity, capability, reliability) in a timely and cost-effective manner. The Automation Engineer is recognized within Client as SME to be personnel for the Biologics manufacturing facility with respect to some of the Automation and Control activities. In this role, Candidate is supporting the Process and Facility Automation activities within the Site Engineering function.
The position will be reporting to the Automation Manager and is an integral member of the Automation Team whose results might impact project/program completion. In addition, he Candidate will interact closely and proposed options to the various functions within Singapore facility to ensure that all automation and control activities are delivered to support reliable and robust operations.
This position will be expected to work in our client’s site across Singapore Island.
· Works on many phases or sub-tasks of project or entire projects of moderate complexity
· Represent Automation in working meeting providing technical advice on the fulfilment of production targets and operational effectiveness
· Plans projects or subtasks so they may be tracked and presented
· Implement complex changes or modifications
· Provide out-of-hours technical support to address and rectify technical issues and queries per rotational basis
· Provide systems training for end-users
· Investigate and support on complex issues. Escalate to the Sr Engineers if the need arises due to the complexity of the issues
· Adhere to the budget per defined
· Support Audit request with general supervision from Sr Engineers and Manager
· Comply and suggest improvement on quality related documents of the department. (e.g. SOP´s, CAPAs, Change Controls, Specifications etc.
· Support activities that will ensure the integrity of quality related electronic data within the systems
· Coordinate, support and execute (if needed) necessary spares management, routines, preventive and corrective maintenance plan in consideration of the production schedule
· Responsibility to adhere to any applicable EHS requirements
· Commitment to a fair and respectful relationship to others and behaviour in accordance with Code of Conduct
· Any other duties as assigned by supervisor
· An Engineering Degree in either Electrical, Computing or Mechatronic)
· Min. 2 years of experience in biopharmaceutical industry(preferred)
· Min. 3 years of experience in good engineering practice, process automation and maintenance
· Experience in process automation projects (preferred)
· Experience in establishing communication within different system (preferred)
· Key Skills and Competencies:
Advance knowledge in any of the following:
Delta V Systems
cGMP, GAMP, ISA 95, S88, FAT, IQ, OQ, PQ and Life Cycle management of computerized system
IT knowledge for Server/Client and Infrastructure
Electrical, instrumentations and control knowledge
· Customer orientated
· Analytical thinking
· Good communication skills for both written and spoken
· Ability to work well with others in a team environment, providing input and feedback in a helpful manner
· Able to interact well with vendors
Prepare your updated resume (please include your current/last salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.), expected package and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted
Recruitment Agencies: Please do not reply to this job advert.
Closing on 24 Apr 2021orview more job listings from this company