Design and Engineering Engineer
CYRUS TECHNOLOGY (S) PTE. LTD.
Design, Engineering, Manufacturing
Permanent, Full Time
S$3200 - S$4200
- To develop, document, and support the build of high precision plastic injection tooling and molded parts manufacturing.
- Support Program team during upfront new project quotation stage by providing accurate upfront tooling/product DFM that matches the right quality requirements.
- To meet a customer for DFM and mold concept review to ensure customer’s technical requirements and concerns are translated and addressed.
- Support Tooling Department by conducting internal tooling design and DFM reviews before tool launch.
- Support Production in areas like molding process optimization, implement manufacturing fixtures, and automation for reliability and efficiency improvements.
- Support Quality Team in the design and fabrication of test/measurement fixtures.
- To coordinate mold trials, tooling, and molded part troubleshooting and carry out necessary engineering changes to ensure parts can be produced smoothly with the required quality.
- Excellent technical analytical ability with a strong interest in problem-solving.
- Self-motivated team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- With pass working experience or knowledge of Precision Tooling Design/Fabrication, Micro Plastic Injection Molding Process or Manufacturing Process Engineering related field preferred.
- Required 3D CAD software skills for Siemens UG NX or PTC Creo 4.0 and above.
- Fresh graduates with strong a interest in precision injection mold making, injection molding, manufacturing with a positive mindset/attitude may be considered for the assistant engineer role.
Closing on 04 Apr 2021orview more job listings from this company