Digital Information Technology Executive Assistant (2-year Contract)
Engineering, Information Technology
S$1941 - S$2300
The DIT Executive Assistant supports the Manager in the operational support of the organisation’s ICT systems and activities. He/she is also responsible for administering and supporting the organisation’s provision of laptops for beneficiaries, working closely with organisation’s subsidiary, Mendaki SENSE.
The incumbent is expected to work from between 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on weekdays. Although he/she is largely expected to work in an indoor environment, he may be required to work over weekends and public holidays to support in organisation events.
Laptop Monitoring and Management
- Ensure that laptop’s existing and current operating system operate effectively and efficiently
- Ensure provisioned laptops are up-to-date and configured for autonomous installation.
- Ensure computer data is configured to backup occasionally.
Vendor and User Management
- Monitor the call logging system to ensure that all service requests for technical support from external users or beneficiaries under the loan arrangement are met and responded to in an efficient and effective manner.
- Collaborate with SENSE to monitor on the NEUPC status updates from IMDA.
- Provide onsite support (satellite centers) to end-users on ICT (Laptop, Desktop applications) and basic network issues (LAN/WiFi).
- Ensure all assets are recorded and updated/removed when required.
- Provide general administrative support to the DIT Support Team and DIT Manager.
- Provide support for entry and exit work related processes and solution access.
- Ensure loan subscription registrations and contract renewals are processed and completed accurately under the loan policy guidelines and SOP.
- To assist in other ICT related projects or activities (such as upgrades, changes, maintenance and relocation).
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- Higher NITEC or Diploma in IT, Computer Science, Engineering or related qualification.
- Proficient with Email applications, Office365 or Microsoft suite of applications.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to manage beneficiaries across different levels
- Customer-oriented, patient and a strong team player.
- Creative and analytical thinking ability
- Sound decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Able to work independently and within a team
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
Closing on 21 Jan 2021orview more job listings from this company