Electrical and Instrument Controls Engineer
HAGER + ELSAESSER ASIA PTE. LTD.
S$3000 - S$5000
- Responsible for electrical and control works for treatment plants.
- Management of electrical engineering projects
· Collaborate with the other disciplines within the project team.
- Supervision of the installing and commissioning of electrical works at site.
- Assist in compiling Construction and Commissioning Plans
- Provide electrical technical consultancy and guidance to team
· Provide Basic and Detailed Engineering – not limited to i.e. instrument list, load list, Instrument and PLC Input and Output (IO), MTO, project documentation compilation including QA/QC documentation, Internal Drawing list Management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering from recognized University.
- At least 5 year(s) experience in related field required for this position.
- Experience in formulating and implementing operating procedures and preventive maintenance programs for electrical systems.
- Excellent and analytical thinking and problem-solving capacities.
- Ability to travel for on-site work both domestically and internationally
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work independently as well as a team.
- Good command of English both in writing and speaking.
Closing on 18 Apr 2021orview more job listings from this company