ELECTRICAL ASSEMBLY TECHNICIAN
AXIS-TEC PTE. LTD.
S$1400 - S$2000
Axis-Tec provides Automated Test Solutions to customers in many industries. As a growing test equipment manufacturing organisation, we are constantly expanding our range of services to our customers and our outreach to more industries.
We are currently looking for an individual with strong drive and passion to join us as ELECTRICAL ASSEMBLY TECHNICIAN and be part of our key development team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Assist the engineer Electrical Circuit Design.
2. Electrical Wiring & Troubleshooting.
3. PLC Programming.
4. Generate and maintain design documents including requirements, specifications and test plans.
5. Installation & Commissioning of machine.
1. Diploma in Electronics/Electrical/Mechatronics Engineering or equivalent is required.
2. NITEC in Electronics/Electrical/Mechatronics Engineering with experience are welcome to apply.
3. Knowledge of PLC programming is an advantage.
4. Self-motivated, Independent with a “Can Do” attitude.
Closing on 12 Feb 2021orview more job listings from this company