Electrical Design Engineer
AUTOMATED MANUFACTURING SOLUTIONS PTE. LTD.
Design, Engineering, Manufacturing
Permanent, Full Time
S$3000 - S$3800
1. The successful candidate will be part of our Systems & Control team to support the project design and development, installation, commissioning and upgrading of factory automation equipment and other machine assemblies for customers in the various industries.
2. Design and implement Electrical Schematic specific to customers and project requirements. Design may involve testers, robotics, vision, PC and PLC separately or in combination.
3. Develop electrical designs to meet customers’ requirements or for prototype or development machines.
4. Provide Electrical layout drawings and BOM.
5. He / She will be involved in each phase of the electrical hardware development process right up to equipment buy-off including post technical support.
6. To assist in planning, organizing, coordinating and implementing projects in timely manner to ensure schedules and customers’ requirements are met.
7. Work closely with vendor for Electrical hardware installation, machine wiring and panel wiring.
8. Prepare test procedures, Instruction and Operation manual and final documentation.
1. Consults with customers and/or other departments on project status, proposals and technical issues such as electrical system design and maintenance.
2. Direct electrical hardware design and development of documentation.
3. Designs application electrical hardware to ensure system operates in conformance with specifications.
4. Develops and directs hardware system testing and validation procedures.
5. Modifies existing hardware to correct errors, to adapt it to new software or to upgrade interfaces and improve performance.
6. Consults with engineering staff to evaluate interface between electrical hardware and software, develop specifications and performance requirements and resolve customer problems.
7. Provides technical support and instruction to staff and customers regarding electrical hardware standards and troubleshooting
8. Design electronic components and systems for projects and products
9. Develops detailed design drawings and specifications for electrical equipment and controls using electrical CAD software.
10. Writes technical reports, manuals and technical support documentation.
11. Provide technical support and instruction to staff and customers regarding electrical equipment standards and troubleshooting.
12. Supervise Control Engineers and other employees as required.
13. Responsible for any other role as assigned by the Supervisor.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
1. Degree/Diploma in Electrical, Mechatronics, Technology or an equivalent degree/diploma in a related technical field.
2. Relevant experience working with multi-disciplined project teams, in an automation or system integration or manufacturing environment with exposure across various industries.
3. Experience in electrical hardware design specializing in PC/PLC controller.
4. Ability to work independently in designing and liaising with customers on technical specifications and requirements.
5. Possess an excellent manufacturing or process engineering background, a superior mechanical aptitude and proven trouble-shooting skills.
6. Experience in E3, Eplan, AutoCAD or Electrical CAD software.
7. Good presentation and communication skills.
8. Excellent project management ability.
Closing on 23 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company