AALST CHOCOLATE PTE. LTD.
S$4000 - S$5000
- Review, analyse and approve on time (quarterly) submission of EIQRS (RM/PM) data & country’s priorities update for E&I and Process Automation.
- Assess Quality/Cost Effectiveness of RM/PM outsourcing, where applicable.
- Sets year-round training plan/maintain training matrix for the department.
- Send quarterly update report on external gap assessments (electrical PSM and Process Automation Systems)
- Run 4-6 monthly internal gap assessments (electrical PSM and Process Automation Systems)
- Project coordination/support
- Setup/maintain Equipment Asset/ tag register
- Run equipment criticality assessment as basis to set out a maintenance strategy
- Setup/maintain RM/PM SOPs and (photo-guided) Work Instructions (WIs), including minimum spare parts required & kept in stock
- Competency Train Shift team on RM/PM SOPs and WIs.
- Review, analyse and approve monthly OEE reports and KPIs (downtime, inventory/ maintenance budget, maintenance response time, preventive vs reactive, MTTR, MTBF, etc)
- Review, analyse and report monthly maintenance KPI
- Ensure good housekeeping, hygienic and safe work practices of work areas.
- Strictly adhere to GMP / Food Safety/ Workplace Safety policies.
- Comply to the environmental operational control work instructions.
- Undertake any other duties as assigned by superiors from time to time.
- Diploma/ degree in electrical discipline.
- Sufficient experience working with/ maintaining instrumentation and process automation systems.
- Holder of valid Singapore electrical license preferred.
Closing on 19 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company