BARGHEST BUILDING PERFORMANCE PTE. LTD.
Engineering, Repair and Maintenance, Others
Permanent, Full Time
S$3000 - S$6000
Purpose of the role
The role is responsible for the detailed design of BBP HVAC systems – including development of drawings, specifications, calculations and cost estimates for the BBP client energy saving solution.
The role is also accountable to field teams for quality, timeliness and efficiency of designs, and drive commissioning and troubleshooting to ensure proper operations of the BBP system.
1. Design, test and troubleshooting of Automation system, Controls and Electrical systems of HVAC plants (Additions, Alterations and New Projects)
2. Develop controls and power circuit to modify existing start delta starters to VSD drives (e.g. load calculations, equipment selection and sizing, sizing and design), specifications, drawings, and cost estimates.
3. Prepare system-level HVAC controls design specification for the new systems to achieve the required performance.
4. Selection and troubleshooting of Pressure, Flow, Temperature sensors.
5. Interpret/design sequences of operations to identify hardware and logic requirements for systems
6. Assist with analyzing plans, construction contract specifications and codes to determine project requirements and risks
7. Creates flow diagrams, sequence of operations, bill of material, network layouts and electrical schematics as required
8. Prepare BOQ and Drawings
9. Provide detailed information and submittals to communicate design and operation to customers, consultants, field installation team and subcontractors
10. Assist in Preparing Operating and Maintenance manual
11. Coordinate and create necessary electrical drawings and equipment schedules for submittals and installation
12. Assist in the loading and commissioning of the system required and assist in validation of complete system functionality. Troubleshoot problems with subcontractors and other trades to ensure proper operation
13. Prepare FAT / SAT and witness test completion to ensure BBP system performance
14. Assist in performing site-specific training for owner / operator on the control system
15. Attend regular project meetings with project team when required
16. Coordinate with project management for scheduling and system installation
1. Degree or Diploma in Electrical Engineering, specialist qualification in electrical, controls and PLC are added advantage
2. Well versed with HVAC systems and knowledge on HVAC(ACMV) controls and Start- Delta and Auto Transformer starters, sensors and PLC systems.
3. Min. 5 years’ detailed design experience within Electrical and Controls, HVAC/R is preferred but other industry experience on Electrical and controls also considered.
4. Good knowledge in control engineering equipment/instruments such as VSD, Flow meters, Power meters, temperature sensors, etc.
5. Knowledge of design, troubleshoot and modification of electrical and control systems including Starters and MCC panels
6. Independent and self-starter with strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
7. Computer literate with good knowledge in MS Office
8. Strong self-starter seeking growth in a fast-pace environment
9. Collaborative approach to problem solving
10. Work effectively and dedicatedly within multi-discipline project teams
11. Hands-on and pragmatic attitude
Closing on 21 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company