Electrical Project Engineer
TRANS EQUATORIAL ENGINEERING PTE LTD
Building and Construction, Engineering
Permanent, Full Time
S$2500 - S$4800
Job Objectives/Job Summary:
As Project Engineer / Senior Project Engineer, he/she has to plan, develop and manage any project that is construction based. He/she has the duty of facilitating the construction designs and ensures that these designs are implemented with utmost safety and that the whole process flows efficiently. He/she has to ensure that the materials in use are safe and that the methods being used are appropriate.
- Assist Project Manager in site supervision.
- Responsible for planning, scheduling, forecasting, conducting and coordinating the technical and management aspects of projects.
- Managing and planning the construction project.
- Assist in project tendering, budget for the project within an estimated cost.
- Controlling the cost of the materials and labor.
- Coordination and checking of engineering deliverables.
- Attend site meeting, inspection and monitoring of project progress.
- Liaising and coordinating with all parties involved in the projects such as consultants, main contractors, sub-contractors, suppliers, local authorities, environmental agencies and federal entities etc to ensure successful implementation of the project.
- Monthly project status reports and change orders.
- To manage the daily operation of the project execution.
- Arm their juniors with relevant information on construction.
- Advising the workers on the construction process and addressing their concerns.
- Solving construction problems as soundly as possible.
- Acting as the quality control and assurance to ensure that the project objectives are met.
- Ensure that all the construction safety rules and regulations are being observed.
- Obtaining the construction materials and verifying them.
- Scheduling the construction work of the day.
- Laying down the preferred construction methods.
- Ensuring that the project starts on time and ends within the estimated duration.
- Ad hoc assignments.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Have prior 1 to 2 years working experience in construction industry.
- Experience in Additions & Alterations (A&A) works in commercial building upgrading project will be an advantage.
- Will have the opportunity and exposure to work in islandwide projects.
c) Skills & Knowledge
- Must have comprehension for written or verbal graphic instructions.
- Must possess good communication skills.
- Relevant site experience.
- Knowledge in Microsoft office (Excel, Word).
- Must able to use AutoCad.
- Must have ability to write / understand engineering reports.
d) Personal Qualities
- Have excellent problem solving skills
- Good team player and customer-focused with excellent communication skills
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Able to work under pressure with high initiative.
Closing on 11 Feb 2021orview more job listings from this company