CYCLECT SINGAPORE PTE LTD
Engineering, Repair and Maintenance, Others
S$2600 - S$3600
Roles and Responsibilities.
· To patrol for daily logging and note down any abnormality.
· Update logging into system.
· Handle alarms from power monitor system in UCR.
· Manage phone calls for support on power abnormality.
· Conduct basic troubleshooting to check if power is present or if breaker has tripped.
· To resume power after troubleshooting if voltage is under 400V.
· Experienced in the following systems: 66kV transformer, 22kV isolator, 6.6kV switchboard and breaker, DUPS/UPS system, generator system, electrical distribution plug in panels, fire alarm and smoke detector system, VESDA system, card access and CCTV system, passenger and cargo lift, IR scan for abnormality.
· Any ad-hoc duties assigned by immediate superior / Management.
· Candidate possesses at least a Diploma qualification in Electrical Engineering.
· Minimum 2 years of electrical working experience with MV, 400 Vac and below.
· Minimum 3 to 5 years of semiconductor industry working experience.
· Preferably with electrical licensed worker qualification.
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint and Word.
Closing on 05 Feb 2021orview more job listings from this company