Electronic Design Engineer
ZERO2.5 BIOTECH PTE. LTD.
Permanent, Full Time
S$4000 - S$6000
- Develop the electronics of a complete product, from component selection to schematic design etc.
- Ensure compliance to various consumer regulatory standards such as CE/FCC etc
- Propose and manage development schedules.
- Analyzing third party artwork to confirm compliance to design.
- Testing and debugging newly delivered PCBAs i.e. board bring up.
- Designing board level production tests.
- Documenting engineering work for future reference.
- Collaborating with the engineering manager and software team to optimise system design.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Electronic Engineering or a related discipline.
- At least 3 - 5 years relevant experience in embedded system development.
- Able to capture and discuss requirements with various stakeholders.
- Strong ability in circuit design.
- Familiarity with EMC/EMI implications.
- Familiarity with microcontrollers.
- Familiarity with hardware debugging.
- Competent in an electronic design program such as Altium
- At least a basic knowledge of embedded software development.
- Strong English language communication skills.
Closing on 05 Feb 2021orview more job listings from this company