Electronics Engineer (PCB)
AZTECH TECHNOLOGIES PTE. LTD.
S$3000 - S$6000
Driven by 4 R&D centres and with over 30 years of design experience , Aztech offers original equipment manufacturing (OEM), original design manufacturing (ODM), joint develop manufacturing (JDM) and electronics manufacturing services (EMS) to many major clients worldwide. With complete design and manufacturing services, Aztech cover a wide range of industries including communications and consumer electronics, LED lighting, automotive, healthcare as well as industrial clientele. Aztech provides seamless and value added service at every stage of the process, delivering value beyond expectations.
Join us, and discover how being a part of shaping the future of the electronics design and manufacturing industry can drive your career journey in rewarding directions!
What we offer
- Excellent opportunity for career advancement and growth
- An environment that encourages continuous professional development
- Competitive remuneration package with commission
- Attractive Staff Discounts
- Employee engagement and development programs
The Job Role
- Design multi-layered PCB layout for Aztech’s range of electronic products
- Perform layout versus schematic (LVS) and design rule checks using Altium designer, PADS logic and PADS layout for schematic and PCB layout.
- Develop schematics and library for creating of 3D models and assembling from 2D layouts
- Develop and manage PCB decal and component symbols libraries
- Generate gerber and review factory EQ
- Actively seek to apply best industry practices to reduce cost and maximize PCB yield
- Diploma/Degree in Electronics/ Electrical Engineering
- At least 3 years of experience in electronic circuit design, Multi-Layer Board, High-Speed Board and RF Board Design
- Experienced in using Multi PCB Layout software (PADS, Allegro, Altium)
- Good knowledge of Bill of Materials Creation/Alternate components
- Possess good interpersonal skills, creativity and open minded to design approaches
- Familiarity in the data-communication/ wireless networking/ IoT fields will be advantageous
- Effectively bilingual in English and Mandarin will be necessary as the role will be required to work on projects with the engineering and manufacturing team based in China
- Candidates with more years of experience will be considered for a senior engineer role
Closing on 12 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company