ACKCIO PTE. LTD.
Design, Engineering, Information Technology
S$7000 - S$8000
The Job Description:
Ackcio builds reliable industrial IoT solutions to automate the process of monitoring geotechnical and structural sensors in construction and mining. Our business is growing rapidly, and we need a skilled Senior Electronics Engineer to drive our electronics R&D efforts, design new products, and bring them to market.
What you’ll be doing:
• Product Architecting
o Understand the product requirement in detail and capture all functionality requirements.
o Work with the relevant stakeholders and team members in obtaining a deep understanding of the products that are to be built.
o Architect the products’ electronics design while incorporating all functionality requirements.
• Design and Implementation
o Along with the other Engineers, design the products’ electronics circuits.
o Ensure that the product design complies with requirements such as EMC emissions, power constraints, industrial usage, etc.
o Work through the product development cycle all the way from schematic design to prototype to production.
o Verify the designs through simulations and tests to ensure that all functional and non-functional requirements are captured correctly.
o Optimize the product design to reduce the cost of manufacturing and ensure that it is designed for manufacturing.
o Compile the PCB layout diagrams and other associated documents with our contract manufacturer.
• Productization and Testing
o Work with our contract manufacturer to bring the product to life.
o Build prototypes and conduct full functionality tests.
o Oversee the production process of the products with our contract manufacturer to ensure we can manufacture the products in scale.
o Design automated test procedures and documentation for remote troubleshooting.
• Master’s/Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
• At least 5 or more years in designing and productization of electronic products.
• Proven track record in designing analog and digital circuits for industrial electronic products.
• Experience with PCB design software such as Altium.
• Good problem-solving skills.
• Excellent analytical skills with a proven ability to think innovatively and resourcefully.
• Team player with a no ego and collaborative attitude.
• Self-motivated and driven to excel and deliver, able to handle stress with a positive attitude.
• Proven track record in leadership and project management.
• Strong communication and presentation skills especially in technical topics.
• Flexible, no 9 to 5 mentality.
• Experience with Mechanical design software such as SolidWorks will be a plus.
• Fluency in verbal and written Mandarin would be a plus.
Closing on 04 Feb 2021orview more job listings from this company