INGRASYS (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
Permanent, Full Time
S$5000 - S$6800
- Participated in Production Daily Meeting working together with involved areas & their managers, looking forward of:
- Production Results from the day before
- Day Production Plan and Forecast for next days
- Priorities, aging
- Corrective and Preventive Actions
- Productions Strategies
- Conversions & Reworks
- Materials Status
- Lead a team of Engineers to carry out all the Test related activities for server & rack products for the production.
- Support & implement PXE server configuration for the products.
- Maintain the server & rack run-in test process burn-in & power test process.
- Analyze all failures in the production products and work.
- Should know & communicate all the key indicators from the area (WIP, Production Plan, Production Results, Quality Status, Aging Status, Priorities, Materials Delays, and Maintenance Status, hygiene and cleaning, assistance. Indiscipline, Asset Risks, Corrective actions, reworks, conversions, debug, staff, capacity, New products, etc).
- Responsible to manage and control the facilities and resources at its command.
- Working Together with Manufacturing Manager to develop training strategies.
- Working Together with Manufacturing Manager to foster Teamwork & Staff Motivation.
- Responsible to ensure that the staffs are under clear and specific targets.
- Assistance Control, Staff turnover, Efficiency, Staff certifications.
- Ensures the appropriate labor environment.
- Continuous training to cell leaders and operators, ensuring their certifications and influence to high their skills.
- Ensure that the staff Works with discipline and security, reporting any action that puts at risk his physical integrity.
- Enforce ISO 9000 and ISO 14000 standards.
- Notified about the shift status, going directly to the Cell leader.
- Makes a quickly supervisors meeting in shift beginning to established priorities & production strategies, and ensures that will be communicated to operators.
- Motivate and assesses the effectiveness of achieving expected results.
- Responsible to achieve quality targets.
- Complies and ensure that the staff met production targets established in the job descriptions.
- Collaborate with engineering, materials, production and maintenance areas in the resolution of any issue that may impact production.
- Works in manufacturing continuous improvement in order to be more flexible and efficient.
Equipment and Tools
- Identify any tool or equipment replacement or supply.
- Coordination takes place with maintenance area to performed maintenance plans needed to calibrate and certificate equipment or tools.
- Document and define local processes according WW guides.
- Performed reengineering process as needed to meet WW requirements.
- Keep a technical interface with WW groups.
- Meet and document controls needed to satisfy ISO-9000 & ISO14000 at audit processes.
- Degree in any Engineering discipline with min. 5 years relevant experience in server/ rack/ manufacturing environment.
- Diploma in any Engineering discipline with min. 8 years relevant experience in server/ rack/ manufacturing environment.
- Good understanding of test methods and concepts is a must.
- Knowledge of programming and debugging skills is a must.
- Strong manufacturing processes plant knowledge and DMAIC methodology knowledge.
- Have a passion for the business.
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities and able to work under pressure.
- Be proactive to participate and execute in accordance with company’s standards of conduct.
- To have an effective and continuous communication inside and outside the company that minimizes misunderstandings and false expectations.
- Act with responsibility, ownership, initiative, leadership and good interpersonal skills.
- Able to speak Mandarin, in order to handle queries and feedbacks from Chinese speaking customers.
Closing on 10 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company