Equipment Engineer ( with CMP / up to $7000 ) #SGUnitedJobs
JULIAN GREY CORPORATE ADVISORY PTE. LTD.
Permanent, Full Time
S$5000 - S$7000
Julian Grey’s Client is a Semiconductor and Solar company that has been established since 2007. They focus on delivering the highest quality standards, deliver superior products and excellent services to their customers.
- Responsible for daily operations in the Chemical Mechanical Processing (CMP) Module.
- To manage and lead an equipment engineering and sustaining group to meet Module goals by optimizing equipment available time, cost, and quality.
- Ensure the well-being of the equipment section in terms or morale, KPIs and long term success.
- Continuous improvement program in place to prevent quality, line yield, and sort yield excursions.
- Project monitoring system in place to keep track of project status and progress vs fab performance requirements.
- Forecast and budget on equipment upkeep cost and any other related expenditures.
- Drive improvement activities to reduce equipment upkeep costs.
- Develop system or procedure to ensure first time success in PM, effective troubleshooting that result in low MTTR and spare cost.
- Establish / monitor vendor performance metrics to drive quality and cost improvements.
- Develop a good working relationship with vendors.
- Develop performance reporting structures so that the employees can document their project in knowledge database for sharing and training for future Engineers / AEs.
- Degree or Master’s Degree in electrical / electronic / Mechanical / Microelectronics / Chemical Process / Chemistry / Physics
- 5 to 8 years of relevant working experience in CMP tools e.g. AMAT Mirra, DNS and Ontrak Cleaner.
Follow us for more updates, interview tips!
Our telegram channel for job opportunities - https://t.me/jobopportunitiessg
Adelphe Peok (Reg No. R1981957)
Closing on 07 Feb 2021orview more job listings from this company