MOTORVIVA PTE. LTD.
Permanent, Full Time
S$2600 - S$3000
- Overall in charge of the daily operation of the workshop
- Ensure accountability and integrity operational readiness of workshop
- Meet assigned KPIs
- Promote and enhance workshop image and capability
- Develop the workshop to achieve excellent service level, productivity and efficiency
- Ensure compliance to company policies, financial, process and industrial standards
- Develop all necessary policies and procedures to ensure the workshop operation are effectively maintained to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Ensure staff are appropriately trained and motivated to carry out their responsibility to the required standards.
- Deal openly and promptly with any problems and effectively identify and manage risk as appropriate
- Constantly review and streamline workflow and working conditions in order to achieve labor turnover and efficient operation.
- Provide the point of escalation for team for any operational issues.
- To lead special projects for Aftersales.
- To solve technical & operations issues with customers.
- Act as a bridge between sales, workshop & customers.
- Prepare reports & statistics
- To write reports and submit to management.
- To understand & learn technical specializations.
- To act as a local technical expert and assist workshop team members in troubleshooting problems.
- Performs ad hoc duties as assigned by Superiors
- Minimum 3 years of experience in overseeing operation (workshop)
- Able to lead a team to handle daily tasks inclusive of Workshop and Admin jobs
- Technical knowhow on automotive
- Working experience with ISO standard environment
- Able to communicate with customer
- Diploma in Technical Engineering or automobile engineering
- Candidates must have at least a class 3 driving license
Closing on 21 Feb 2021orview more job listings from this company