FIRCROFT PTE. LTD.
Contract, Full Time
S$8000 - S$12000
The Fire and Gas Construction Superintendent is responsible for all the construction activity for Fire and Gas Detection Systems, in compliance with the project HSSE, Quality and schedule requirements as defined in the construction execution plan (CEP) on the FPSO Project.
You manage your team of Supervisors and interface with the Quality Verification Inspectors for your discipline
In order to create a safe work environment on Site; you will provide the leadership to ensure the HSSE plan is understood and implemented by the Supervisors assigned to Fire and Gas detection systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in Oil and Gas (onshore and offshore) industry and proven track record in handling industrial automation projects engineering as technical lead
- Familiarity with working across engineering disciplines in an EPC environment to design and specify ICSS packages and their interfaces
- Experience in specifying and high level design of DCS and SIS systems and related packages (instrumentation, F&G)
- Detailed knowledge of the architectures of DCS and SIS.
- Working knowledge of IEC61508/61511
- Working knowledge field instrumentation and measurement
- Working knowledge of alarm design philosophies
- Working knowledge of field instrumentation, FFB, Hart etc
- Able to organize and execute multiple tasks on time and budget
Closing on 13 Feb 2021orview more job listings from this company