KIM YEW INTEGRATED PTE. LTD.
Building and Construction, Engineering, Real Estate / Property Management, Repair and Maintenance
S$5000 - S$7000
- Manage and supervise the team of technical staff and specialist carrying out maintenance services, schedules and improvement works
- Ensure the team and external contractors/vendors comply with QEHS ISO standards and regulations
- Coordinate and direct all administration of M&E works by liaising closely with consultants and client
- Monitoring building’s system breakdown, defects and shutdowns
- Attending site showrounds by external visitors
- Responsible in preparing tender specifications, post contract and renovation projects
- Conduct and inspection to ensure property is well maintained
- Preparing monthly reports for the management
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in related Facility Management or equivalent.
- Minimum Degree in Architecture or Engineering or Facilities Management or equivalent.
- A team player with proven leadership/supervisory skills.
- Result orientated in a fast pace and multitask environment.
- Good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
Closing on 04 Feb 2021orview more job listings from this company