Facility Associate Engineer
UNITED TEST AND ASSEMBLY CENTER LTD
Engineering, Manufacturing, Repair and Maintenance
Permanent, Full Time
S$2200 - S$3800
- Execute preventive and corrective maintenance programs for facilities mechanical/HVAC system, cleanroom system, exhaust systems scrubber, process cooling water, chillers, cooling towers, compressed dry air and process vacuum system, deionized water system and waste water treatment;
- Conduct routine facility equipment inspections, system data collection/analysis, carry out risk assessment and inform the operation team in time if the system is not optimal;
- Ensure facility equipment uptime and reliability, respond and troubleshoot issue/interruptions to any facility services;
- Co-ordinate and supervise on contractor work for contract maintenance, upgrading projects and equipment hook-up;
- 5’s management and workplace safety, attending emergency response team training certification, fire drill and incident.
- Candidate must possess at least higher NITEC/Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic) or equivalent;
- At least 1 to 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position;
- Basic knowledge on Quality, Environmental, Health and Safety awareness.
- Working knowledge and experience in DI water/UPW would be an added advantage;
- Good written and oral communication, excellent interpersonal and analytical skill;
- Self-motivated, independent and able to work in a diverse team environment;
- Able to perform shift work.
Closing on 30 Apr 2021orview more job listings from this company