Facility Management Coordinator
D-TEAM ENGINEERING PTE. LTD.
Building and Construction, Engineering
S$2000 - S$3600
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Act as main Coordinator for the maintenance of facilities infrastructure
- Knowledge of preparing Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Knowledge in the mechanical & electrical, plumbing & sanitary and building maintenance trade
- Oversee nominated sub-contractors for work processes
- Assist in ad-hoc tasks assign by the client
- Attend to and manage Nominated Sub Contractors engaged by Facilities Management department including scheduled maintenance and unscheduled rectification work
- Liaise with the Facilities Management department members overseeing the property.
- Liaise with the End-user and Landlord representative on facilities and infrastructure matters
- Work with the Nominated Sub-Contractor(s) on problems related to the specialist systems to resolve them to the Client’s satisfaction.
- Maintain records and documents of completed servicing and keep track of renewal certification.
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in Facility Management
- Resourceful in sourcing for quotation
- Able to work independently and act within response time
- Diploma/Degree in Facility Management or Equivalent
Closing on 27 Jan 2021orview more job listings from this company